Wednesday 20 February 2013

My Sweet Earth - Create to Live February Challenge

I discovered a new blog called My Sweet Earth, if you haven't heard about them before definitely check them out. They can be found at: http://mysweetearth.blogspot.ca/

The challenge was to use the following as inspiration:
BLOOM...

Here is my take:





















I used a sketch from Miss Melissa's blog. My inspiration was the letters: I misted the background using the different colours and then used chipboard letters for the title.These pictures are from my first mother's day, we took our son to the park and put him in the swing for the first time. Supplies used:

  • perfect pearls mist - turquoise
  • perfect pearls mist - pink gumball
  • perfect pearls mist - heirloom gold
  • tattered angels glimmer mist - moss
  • tattered angels glimmer mist - indian corn
  • distress stain - peeled paint
  • sticko - funhouse pink metallic
  • paperbilities - cardstock letters
  • unknown magnetic words
Thank you for stopping by and thanks for the love :)

3 comments:

  1. So beautiful Rebecca and pictures of a treasured memory!
    So happy you linked up over at My Sweet Earth.
    Hugs
    Tracy
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. What lovely memories for you to look back on Rebecca.A really special 1st for you. Thank you for joining in the Create to Live Challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete