Wednesday 22 May 2013

Happy (Belated) National Scrapbook Day (layouts 153-158)

I have no idea where this month went. . .it's already the 22nd and it feels as though May just started. I am thinking that perhaps the month flew by because the snow has finally melted and we have been spending lots of time outside. 

For those who didn't know May 4th was (Inter)National Scrapbooking Day. To celebrate I went to my local scrapbook store (well not really local as it's an hour away. . .but the nearest scrapbooking store) Scrapbook Lounge in Cold Lake where they celebrated by having 20% off everything so I got a couple of goodies and then stayed home and scrapbooked for some scrapbook.com NSD challenges. Although I didn't win, I had tons of fun.

Here are the layouts I got accomplished on NSD:


"during"
 

153


154


155



156

157 

 158

"after"
 

that's right 6 layouts in one day!!! that is a new record for me


No comments:

Post a Comment