Wednesday 3 July 2013

Canadian Scrapbooker July 2013 Sketchy Challenge (layout 206)

Here is another fabulous sketch by Sue Sykes:
July 2013 Sketchy Challenge

Here is my take:

















I tried a couple of new techniques with this layout:
1) weaving two of the exact same photos together (I'm pretty happy with the way it turned out)
2) I doodled around the photo. . .I know it's a little hard to believe that I have been scrapbooking for about 8 years and have never doodled on a layout but it's true

Supplies used:
Paper: Pebbles - Family Ties collection
Ribbon: Maya Road
Letters: Thickers - Serenade Puffy Stickers
Inks: Distress Stain - peeled paint & Distress Ink - evergreen bough
Unknown: brads, flowers, gem

Thank you for stopping by, hope you play along at: http://canadianscrapbooker.ca/sketchy/showphoto.php?photo=597&title=july-2013-sketchy-challenge&cat=523

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great, Rebecca!! Don't forget to email me your mailing address for your prize for last month! :)

    ReplyDelete