Wednesday 17 July 2013

My Creative Sketches July Sketch - layout 292

Another shout-out to the Everyday Scrapbooker (seriously I do not know how I survived without her. . .well I do I had a bunch more time on my hands, but she introduces me to all these amazing companies-blogs and I cannot say no to a fabulous sketch). This is July sketch from My Creative Sketches:



Here is my take. Now before you all go crazy because I am doing a Christmas layout in July, let me explain why. I make about 90% of our Christmas presents and in order to get them all done I start in July (usually earlier) so when I saw this sketch the first thing I saw was holly and snowflakes so I ran with it and this is what I came up with:





















Supplies used:
Paper: recollection (bright christmas paper pad) & DCWV (the winter holiday stack)
flowers: recollection (unknown) & unknown
embellies: gems (unknown), snowflakes & flourish (k&company christmas die-cut cardstock & acetate), bird (k&company mod holiday  die-cut cardstock)
alphas: unknown

4 comments:

  1. Great take on the sketch! Thanks for playing along with us at MCS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful layout.. Love this
    Thank you for entering the My Creative Scrapbook Sketch challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on the sketch! Thanks for playing along at My Creative Scrapbook!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. super slot ค่ายเกมสล็อตออนไลน์ที่เว็บ PGSLOT ของเรานำมาให้ลูกค้าทุกท่านได้เล่น เพื่อความสนุกสนานเพลิดเพลิน ที่มาพร้อมกับความปลอดภัย และรวดเร็วของแอดมินตลอดทั้งวัน

    ReplyDelete