Monday 19 August 2013

August Sketchy Challenge (layout 296)

Another fabulous sketch from Sue Sykes (Contributing Writer at Canadian Scrapbooker):
Aug 2013 Sketchy Challenge

Here is my take:

















This is my niece Sadie and she is the cutest little thing. She is 8 months old and is so chubby it's so cute!!!! Here I took a picture of her sitting my herself in a chair.

Supplies used:
Paper: Momenta
Borders: recollections, bazzill
Ribbon: unknown
Washi tape: unknown
Title: Heidi Swapp, Glitz
Flowers: recollection
Words: my mind's eye
Bling:  Kaiserraft, Flourish with a Bling, recollection

Thank you for stopping by and hope you play along: http://canadianscrapbooker.ca/sketchy/showphoto.php?photo=629&title=aug-2013-sketchy-challenge&cat=524

1 comment:

  1. OMGosh, she IS adorable! Love the soft palette you used with this - thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete