Tuesday 10 September 2013

September Create to Live Challenge (layout 300)

I have been MIA for the last couple of weeks because they just seem to fly by!!!! We put our house on the market back in June and in July our realtor up and moved to another city in the middle of the night and the realtor who took over for her isn't doing ANYTHING to sell our house so we have been working on our house to make it more livable (new plan is to do renovations in the spring and double our square footage and then re-list). But in the mean time I painted the bedroom (a beautiful colour Poetic) and cleaned and stained our deck. So it's been crazy busy and I haven't had time for much crafting.

However, the beginning of the month always pushes me to get my creative juices flowing again, but since I had to do a baby album before i did any personal scrapping, I haven't had time (or motivation) to do either. Well yesterday I finally found my mojo and finished the album (will post pictures after this weekend when I give it to her) and jumped right into creating for myself again.

As soon as I saw September's Create to Live inspiration I knew exactly what I wanted to do. First off here is the inspiration:
Made with Repix (http://repix.it)

When I saw this I first thought of fall and the changing of the seasons. The leaves have started to turn and because I am in Northern Alberta, our fall doesn't last long because winter is just way to excited to be here (boo). I decided to take the thought of changing of the seasons/changing of the leaves and turn that into a layout and this is what I came up with:


I'm so very happy with the way this turned out, thanks for stopping in and hope you come play along at: http://mysweetearth.blogspot.ca/2013/09/september-create-to-live-challenge.html

1 comment:

  1. Rebecca I love your interpretation of the Sweet Earth Challenge. Your photo beautifully illustrates for ALL seasons. Thank you for joining in this challenge. Julie http://timetocreate-handmadetreasure.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete