Monday 21 October 2013

Hooray for Summer - LCOM Color Spot (layout 374)

I find color challenges, the most challenging challenge because it forces me to use colours that I usually don't work with (atleast together). Here is this month's color challenge or at Let's Capture our Memories:



As I don't have any littles ones in school yet (since my son is only 2 years old), I didn't use the picture as inspiration in regards to school but rather as a new experience (since going to school is new). I created a layout based on my son being introduced to a sprinkler for the first time. This layout is based on a sketch from Creative Scrappers #42:

















Supplies used:
paper: momenta, textura, imaginisce (summer picnic)
border: bazzill basics just the edge
gems: recollections
die cuts: imaginisce (endless summer)
chipboard: imaginisce (endless summer)
paint: deco art (grey)

thank you for stopping by :)

No comments:

Post a Comment