Monday 21 October 2013

Snuggles - Simple Sketches #5 (layout 371)

I always find angled layouts so challenging (probably because I like clean simple lines) so when I saw this week's sketch I was so scared but hey I guess that is why it is called a challenge :)

Here is simple sketch #5


Here is my take:

















These pictures were taken last Christmas when we went back to my home town and my girlfriend came over to visit with her twins (I only have Emma with me). I would have had both girls but my son (shown in left picture) wanted to snuggle with us.

Supplies used:
paper: DCWV cardstock, unknown purple cardstock
ribbon: maya road
flowers: dollar store (layered three different types of flowers)
ink: sprayed background with tattered angels (pop rocks) and then splatter deco art paint (purple) overtop
alphas: making memories (pink bling)

thank you for stopping by :)

1 comment:

  1. I really like the pretty purples you put on the background. Thanks for playing with Simple Sketches.

    ReplyDelete