Friday 13 December 2013

Some more December layouts (layouts 402-409)

I cannot believe that it is already December 13. . .where did this month go. Between the terrible weather, getting ready for Christmas and my son being sick for the last month I am finding this month has just flown by.

These are a couple of layouts I have done this month:

Layout 402-403 (I had all these photos of kyle eating his first foods but didn't really want to make a layout of each photo so decided to make them all on one layout - - love this layout and the DCWV baby boy papers)

Layout 404 (another NICU photo) 

Layout 405 (a rare layout when I am actually the subject of the page as I really don't like my photo being taken)

Layout 406-407 (pictures of kyle's party guests at his 2nd birthday)

Layout 408 (mommy's little helper)

Layout 409 (snuggles. . .this layout completes all the NICU pictures being scrapped!!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment