Thursday 2 January 2014

Vacation - Flourish with a Bling January Challenge (layout #1)

I am happy to announce that my entry "Holiday Hugs" for December's Flourish with a Bling won and I am super uber excited to get my prize in the mail!!!!!!!!

This month's FWAB challenge is a colour challenge. These are always difficult for me I usually only work with 1-3 colours on a layout, so when I have to work with 6 colours I am much more challenged. . .but hey that's why it's call a challenge :)

Here is this month's inspiration:
1484166_773453002671723_127973924_n

And here is my take:





















supplies used:
paper: martha stewart (vintage girl), momenta
ribbon: unknown
title: soft spoken (picture perfect)
flowers: unknown dollar store
punches: martha stewart (leaf & flower)
flourish with a bling: pearls (copper)
ink: tattered rose
pen: memory maker (lavendar)

thanks for stopping by and hope you can come play at FWAB: http://www.flourishwithabling.com.au/blog/happy-new-year-and-welcome-to-2014/

No comments:

Post a Comment