Thursday 13 February 2014

3 months - DCWV February challenge (layout 17) & card challenge

Here is this month's layout sketch for Die Cuts with a View's stack-a-holic challenge:


And here is my take:





















I used Blossom Song stack and cardstock brights

Other supplies:
inks: distress ink (peacock & pickled raspberry); distress stain (picked raspberry)
chipboard: bazzill basics (hawaiian flowers)
alphas: doddlebug designs
twine: american craft
words: heidi swapp, my mind's eye
journalling: maya road
tag: unknown
flags: martha stewart

This month (since I made all my valentine's) I used the stack-a-holic sketch:


And my take:

I used the glitter stack (6x6)

Other supplies:
flower: kaiser
banner & sentiment: recollections

thanks for stopping by and hope you can play along this month: http://dcwvinc.blogspot.ca/2014/02/february-stackaholic-challenge.html

No comments:

Post a Comment