Saturday 29 March 2014

Busy Crop Weekend (layout 64-71)

Last weekend I went on my very first cropping weekend; although it was cut short and I couldn't go sunday since my husband had to go into edmonton to pick up our new toy hauler trailer. I was scared to go because this is the first time I have been away from my son for such a long period of time and consider myself fairly shy and didn't know anyone (which was scary in itself).

I was very productive though since i packed kits ahead of time so all I had to do was pick out which layout I wanted to do and pull out that kit. I found this was the best way to do things since my sketch, embellies, paper, etc was all in the kit so all i had to do was put it together. I don't know about you but i find the most time-consuming part of scrapbooking is picking out pictures and then finding paper and embellies to go with it. So I spent the monday, tuesday and wednesday before my crop putting 12 kits together (i went through 10 but I also made another three layouts I hadn't planned on for the different challenges they had through the weekend).

Crop challenges:

Challenge 2: cooking (layout 64)

















Challenge 2: getting ready for vacation (layout 65)

















Challenge 3: a time where you were challenged (layout 66)

















Layouts I did at the crop:

67



68


















69-70









71

No comments:

Post a Comment