Saturday 3 May 2014

Lunch at Red Lobster - Magazine Monday Week 49 (layout 112)

Another week and another fabulous inspiration for Papercrafting Challenge Magazine Monday:
Papercrafting Challenge: Magazine Mondays - Week 49 Inspiration Piece (image)

I was inspired by the vintage feel to the homes and the idea of fall foods. As soon as I saw this I knew that DCWV's Heartfelt Stack would be absolutely perfect and then remembered this pictures I had of last fall when we went for lunch at red lobster and my son ordered macaroni (macaroni is one of those feel good foods that is so perfect on a cool autumn day). Here is my take:





















Supplies used:
paper: dcwv (heartfelt stack)
border: k&company
alphas: recollection, pink paislee (captivating, enchanting), little yellow bicycle (natural)
other: bo bunny noteworthy (apple cider)

Thank you for stopping by and for your kind words, there is still a couple of hours left to get your entry in, but if you can't participate this week please play along next week: http://papercrafterscorner.com/blog/papercrafting-challenge-magazine-mondays-week-forty-nine/#comment-38974

No comments:

Post a Comment