Friday 4 July 2014

Gender Neutral Baby Album with co-ordinating card (layout 211-230)

One of my very dear friends from high-school, Deanne, and her husband are expecting their first child and are not finding out the sex of the baby until he/she arrives, which makes making their present a bit more difficult. So I took Deanne's advice and stayed with yellows and greens. I am quite happy with this album considering they also have no theme either so i was kinda left to my own devices:











and co-ordinating card:

Supplies used:
paper: momenta (had in my stash forever), recollections
stickers: dollar store, close to my heart, sticko, k&company
border: martha stewart (baby)
inks: tim holtz distress ink (seedless preserves, frayed burlap, mustard seed, forest moss), sharpie (green)

No comments:

Post a Comment