Sunday 13 July 2014

Nothing's better - DCWV July stack-a-holic challenge (layout 252)

I am so happy to announce that not only did I place in the top 12 for June's Die Cut With a View (DCWV) stack-a-holic challenge, I was the randomly selected winner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was so excited about winning because I am such a fan of their papers and so happy that I am going to get a couple of stacks sent to me :)

Anyways back to this month's challenge, it is a sketch from sketch savvy:


Here is my take, I used the femme fatale stack (which was a gift from my husband that he bought a couple of months ago when he went away for the weekend and came back with a couple of paper packs as gifts. . .i know he's so sweet):



















Other supplies:
inks/sprays/paint: distress ink (black soot), adirondak dabber (juniper), distress paint (victorian velvet), distress stain (seedless preserves, mowed lawn), lindys stamp gang (freaky franken-lime, sea grass green, gregarious grey, sweet violet purple teal)
title: fancy pants
stencils: tim holtz layering stencils (splatters, arrows)
other: my mind's eye (tiny words unforgettable), heidi swapp (ephemera color shot, travel tabs), recollection punch (circle), close to my heart cutting system, home-made modelling texture

Thank you so much for stopping by and hope you can play this month at Die Cuts With a View: http://dcwvinc.blogspot.ca/2014/07/july-challenge-post-and-giveaway.html?showComment=1404932934512#c3337465558387786899

No comments:

Post a Comment