Sunday 17 August 2014

if friends were flowers I'd pick you - A2Z August Challenge (layout 267)

As soon as I saw this month's A2Z scraplet sketch challenge I knew exactly which scraplet I wanted to use and it came together so beautifully I'm so happy with the end result. The sketch is by pagemaps:




And this is the scraplet I used:



This is my take:

close up of some of the details:

I misted the scraplet with Lindy's Stamp Gang Starburst spray (salt water taffy, clam bake beige), and Tattered Angels (creme de rouge):
 

Other supplies:
paper: studio calico (atlantic 6x6 paper pad), prima
sequins: craft medley
twine: american crafts, dmc floss
punch: martha stewart (heart)
flowers: prima (delight)
pearl: dollar store
stitch template: stampin up
journalling card: american crafts (mayberry)

Thank you for stopping by, hope you can play along this month with A2Z scraplets: http://a2zscraplets.blogspot.com.au/2014/08/august-challenge.html

1 comment: