Friday 22 August 2014

Love You - GrandDiva & Rochelle Spears Challenge (layout 274)

At the beginning of this month Frosted Designs encouraged everyone to go check out Grand Diva and the sketch challenge they are having this month. As soon as I saw the sketch I fell in love:

I love all the layers and the tags and the stitched circle. . .I love so many of the elements that I couldn't wait to play; unfortunately, because I was still on holidays I did have to wait and it wasn't until I got my pictures back from holidays that I was able to start to create.

As part of this challenge, Grand Diva also encouraged us to create a layout and combine with as many of her scrappy friends challenges as well. I chose to combine with Rochelle Spears' Tic-Tac-Toe challenge:

I went with one photo, circle, and treat bag.

Here is my take:





















supplies used:
papers: authentique (glistening: shine,growth, indelible, natural)
alphas: thickers (buckaroo: robin's egg)
bag: doodlebug design
flowers: dollar store
other: we r memory keepers (sew easy circle), heidi swapp (vintage chic), paper clip (from LSS in Kamloops, BC)

thank you for stopping by and hope you can play along at GrandDiva: http://granddivasscrappyplace.blogspot.ca/2014/08/august-sketch-challenge-and-july.html

1 comment:

  1. Great layout and wonderful job with the sketch as well as the tic tac toe challenge! Thank you so much for playing along with the August Scrappy Friends Challenges!

    ReplyDelete