Saturday 13 September 2014

memories - Canadian Scrapbooker September Sketchy challenge (layout 302)

I know I'm here again with another layout (it was a super productive day yesterday and morning today) probably because i was supposto go down to scrapbook carnival in edmonton for the day but since my son is sick and my husband has a meeting we didn't think it was fair to put him in the car for 6 hours when he isn't feeling well. So instead last night when he went to bed i got 4 hours of uninterrupted scrapping time while my husband tended to our son. Then today my son napped for almost three hours which gave me some more time to scrap.

anyways to say the least i finally got around to starting my parents disney album (last couple of weeks I have been working on [and finished] the cruise part of their album). When I first saw this sketch at the beginning of the month i was completely stumped and really didn't know if i would be able to even do this sketch because even though I take a zillion photos i didn't have 9 photos that would go together. However, when i started working on the disney album and pulled out all the stuff i order and have been hoarding for the last couple of months in preparation to complete the album I came across the simple stories say cheese insta squares and it was like a light bulb went off in my head that i could use those instead of photos. Here is September's Sketchy challenge (sketch by Sue Sykes):
September 2014 Sketch

And here is my take:
























Supplies used:
Paper: Simple Stories (Say Cheese Collection: Fun), Queen and Company (Magic Collection: Tags)
Other: Simple Stories (SNAP Collection - Insta Squares and Pieces - Say Cheese), Queen and Company (Magic Collection: Trendy Tape Magic Motif & Icons), Queen and Company (Magic Collection: Cardstock Stickers), Queen and Company (Magic Collection: Self Adhesive Chipboard Stickers Magic), Doodlebug Design (treatbag: brown)

Thank you for stopping by and for your wonderful comments. Hope you can play along this month at Canadian Scrapbooker Sketchy challenge: http://canadianscrapbooker.ca/sketchy/showphoto.php?photo=1091&title=september-2014-sketch&cat=540

No comments:

Post a Comment