Saturday 13 September 2014

Say Cheese! today - Grand Diva & Rochelle Spears September Challenge (layout 298)

I am making my parents an album for Christmas of the vacation they took last year. I already finished scrapping the cruise section of the album now it is onto the Disneyworld portion of their trip.

To create this page I used the monthly sketch challenge over at Grand Diva Creative Corner as well as paired it with Rochelle Spears' tic-tac-toe challenge. Here is Grand Diva's sketch:


and Rochelle's tic-tac-toe:


when I first saw the sketch I immediately saw mouse ears where the circles were. . .but often when I am creating what I first was going to do didn't happen. Also instead of the box I used a scalloped circle (harmonie). . .but because I wanted those mouse ears in there I added them as bling using jewels and queen & co rox rhinestones. For tic-tac-toe I went right down the middle with stitching (subtitle) numbers (in the bingo card) and jewels (mouse ears). Here is my take:





































other supplies:
paper: simple stories (say cheese: seeing stars, bingo cards, believe, kraft dots)
ink; crackle paint (faded jeans)
other: we r memory keepers (sew easy template: script), ek success (disney chipboard), simple stories (say cheese: insta squares)

Thank you for stopping by and hope you can play along this month at Grand Diva: http://granddivasscrappyplace.blogspot.ca/2014/09/september-sketch-challenge-and-august.html

and Rochelle Spears' tic-tac-toe challenge: http://rochellespears.blogspot.ca/2014/09/september-tic-tac-toe-challenge-scrappy.html

1 comment:

  1. What a fun page and great job with both challenges! Thank you for linking up with the September Scrappy Friends Challenges!

    ReplyDelete