Friday 5 September 2014

Sweet Ride - LCOM #87 (layout 283)

This month's Let's Capture Our Memories (LCOM) sketch is a pagemaps sketch:


I have been working on an album for my parents for Christmas of their Caribbean cruise they took last year (yay finally started working on Christmas presents!!!). I changed up the sketch a bit so it would fit my pictures (I wanted to use two pictures) and added a pocket with a journalling card so my parents could add their own journalling:
























Supplies used:
paper: Carta Bella (well traveled: let's go, travel cards, flying high)
Journal card: lily bee (buttercup collection)
stickers: me and my big ideas, unknown
other: doodlebug design treat bag

Thank you for stopping by, hope you can play along this month at Let's Capture our Memories: http://letscaptureourmemories.blogspot.ca/2014/08/lcom-sketch-87-reveal.html

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful take on our sketch, love the pocket! Thanks for playing along with Let's Capture our Memories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kudos for making your Christmas present this early! I'm jealous! Love the use of two photos and pocket journaling! Thanks for sharing this with us at LCOM!

    ReplyDelete