Wednesday 29 October 2014

walk with familly - back porch memories october challenge (layout 343)

My last layout to share with you tonight is one I created for Back Porch memories.


And my take:
I am completely love with this layout, it turned out so much nicer than i thought it would!!!!

Supplies used:
paper: authentique (artistic, medley, energy)
flourish: making memories (blue)
ribbon: ospray, maya road
chipboard circle: harmonie, painted with adirondack (juniper)
jewels: unknown
alphas: thickers (bam: cascade)

thank you so much for stopping by and for your comments it really means a lot that you stop and share the love. hope you can play along this month with back porch memories: http://backporchmemories.blogspot.ca/2014/10/brand-new-challenges.html

1 comment:

  1. Such a cute picture - I love those from behind! Thanks for entering!

    ReplyDelete