Friday 21 November 2014

This Kiss - ScrapMuch?! November 21st DT reveal (layout 356)

Good morning!! I am up a little early this morning as we are in a freezing rain warning and I got up with my husband when he came back home after having two tumbles in the driveway trying to get to his truck (needless to say he isn't going to work this morning).

It is Friday which means another amazing sketch over at ScrapMuch?


Here is my take:
This is another photo of my cousin's wedding this past summer (one of the photos my new cousin jenn sent me since I forgot my camera).

To create the background, i used doodlebug design alphas and put them on the cardstock. I took some white cardstock and then used gelatos in white, gold, green and blue to create layers. I then spritzed it and used a paintbrush and went back and forth over the gelatos starting from the top. Once it dried I used tweezers to remove the alphas.

To create the heart: I took a piece of dcwv (white embossed cardstock 6x6) and cut it with creative memories cutters. I then misted it with lindy's stamp gang starburst (whale watch blue). I wasn't completely happy with the way the mist went on so i took my tim holtz blender and working in a circular motion blended it (so much better now)

Other supplies:
papers: recollections
twine: american crafts
banner: heidi swapp (color magic banner design), tim holtz distress stain (broken china)
flowers: prima (annalee small), pearls (forever in time)
other: we r memory keepers (enamel shapes cool)

Thank you for stopping by and hope you can play along this month at ScrapMuch? http://nblo.gs/11wCg0

4 comments:

  1. WOW!!! I love how you created the background and title! Fabulous layout!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful background and wow you did create the title! I am impressed! "Beautiful everything"! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. how pretty, love that background!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous background Rebecca, totally sweet page.

    ReplyDelete