Monday 15 December 2014

Horsey - Canadian Scrapbooker December Sketchy Challenge (layout 367)

I am back with another layout for my Grandpa's album. This time it is a gem of a picture that I got from my parents it is of me about 30+ years ago and I got a horsey back ride from my grandpa. I used Canadian Scrapbooker Sketchy challenge:
December 2014 Sketch

Here is my take:
























supplies used:
papers: dcwv (limoncello)
alphas: thickers, doodlebug design
flowers: from my cousin's wedding last summer
wood: heidi swapp (september skies)
ink: lindy's stamp gang starburst (tibetan poppy teal)
brad: unknown

Thank you for stopping by and hope you can play along with Canadian Scrapbooker Sketchy challenge: http://canadianscrapbooker.ca/sketchy/showphoto.php?photo=1163&title=december-2014-sketch&cat=543

No comments:

Post a Comment