Friday 19 December 2014

Seaside - ScrapMuch? December 19 DT reveal (layout 382)

Good Morning!!! How is everyone feeling with Christmas just a week away, have you finished your Christmas shopping. . .or have you even started yet. Since I make 90% of our gifts, I actually just finished the last one Wednesday (however, it is still sitting on the counter waiting to be wrapped). We are actually leaving for holidays tomorrow as we are driving (20+ hours and a ferry) to go spend Christmas with my family.

With Friday it means ScrapMuch? reveal day and this one is absolutely stunning:


Here is my take:

Although it hasn't snowed in a couple of weeks, we still have over a foot of snow on the ground and will continue to stay on the ground until mid March-April. The winters are long and I needed some much needed sunshine so created this fun layout of this past summer of my son and mom playing in the water at the lake while camping.

To create the rays I pierced the paper and then every 2nd stitch I added a sequin (I hand sewed them into the layout).

Supplies used:
papers: stampin' up (cardstock), Echo Park (summer bliss)
ink: tim holtz crackle paint (mustard seed)
title: TPC studio (just beachy)
sequins: forever in time
enamels: we r memory keepers (warm)
other: bo bunny noteworthy (barefoot & bliss noteworthy), harmonie (chipboard circle), we r memory keepers (sew easy board), stampin' up (paper piercing shapes), authentique (radiant)

Thank you for stopping by, hope you can play along this month - - there are prizes too!!!! http://nblo.gs/128WqX

3 comments: