Thursday 8 January 2015

Happy Halloween - January Scrappy Friends Challenge (3/365)

Good evening, it is the 8th of January and I am happy to report that by the end of tonight I will have uploaded more layouts (thus far) equal to a layout/day!!!! As for my other new years resolution, we have gotten rid of the last of the cookies/chocolates left over from Christmas and I started again doing 30minutes/day on my treadmill. . .day by day I am making steps to make 2015 the year I feel best about myself!!!

Anyways back to the reason of my post to begin with, my 3rd layout of the year I created for Scrappy Friends Challenges. I combined GrandDiva's sketch challenge with Rochelle Spears' tic-tac-toe. Here is this month's GrandDiva's sketch:


And Rochelle's tic-tac-toe board: I went up top and used sequin, 2 photo, and die cut


Here is my layout:

Supplies used:
papers: stampin up (cardstock), bella blvd (halloween magic: funny bones, hocus pocus, pumpkin parade)
embellies: bella bvld (trick or treat: paper pieces), jolee's boutique (pumpkin stickers), sequins (forever in time), washi tape (dollar store), k&company halloween glitter die-cut cardstock)

Thank you for stopping by and for your wonderful comments. Hope you can play along this month with Scrappy Friends:



2 comments:

  1. Such a nice Halloween layout and wonderful take on the Sketch and Tic Tac Toe Challenges!!! Love the littlw glittery pumpkins! Thank you for linking up with the Scrappy Friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great page! Nice job on the challenges! Thank you for playing along with the Scrappy Friend challenges. :)

    ReplyDelete