Friday 20 February 2015

Sky above our heads. Sand beneath our feet. Life is good - Stuck?! Feb 15 sketch (53/365)

My next layout I am sharing with you is one I created of my aunt, cousin, mom, son and i after our soak in my mom's best friend's pool last summer. It was so cool in the shade but such a hot day that I wanted to share that cool but happy feeling on the page. I used Stuck?! Sketches February 15th sketch by Laura Whitaker:


Here is my take, I stayed pretty well close to the sketch but added my own take with a multi-colour mist:

Supplies used:
paper: paper company (cardstock), echo park (summer bliss: bicycle bliss, 6x6 paper pad)
inks: tim holtz distress stain (spiced marmalade, picked raspberry), lindy's stamp gang starburst (tibetan poppy teal, pretty in pink pink, sweet violet purple teal)
flower: petaloo (wild mini blossoms: fuschia)
other: heidi swapp (ephemera), recollection (wood arrows, enamel dots), my mind's eye (tiny word stickers: perfect), buttons - unknown, webster's page (modern romance: washi set)

Thank you for stopping by and for leaving some love i absolutely love your feedback. Hope you can play along this month (you have until the 28th to link your project for a chance at some fabulous prizes): http://stucksketches.blogspot.ca/2015/02/february-15-2015-challenge-reveal-and.html

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful bright and cheery layout! Great paper choices! Thanks for playing along with Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colours of your summery layout! Great job with the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the vibrant colour sand the large butterfly in the back! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your colorful happy page! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such great color here, and I'm loving your misted background! Thanks so much for playing along with us this month at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete