Friday 29 May 2015

a bridal shower gift and card

Next up is a gift I made for a friend of mine who is having her bridal shower this weekend. Unfortunately, I had prior plans so I am not able to attend; however, still wanted to give her a gift so I made her a canvas. On the left side I used my silhouette to type the lyrics of their first dance (Ed Sheeran's we found love):

This is based on Let's Get Sketchy Week 2 sketch: http://letsgetsketchy.blogspot.ca/2015/05/team-b-may-week-2.html

I also made her a card:


I used the May 20th sketch~n~scrap card sketch: http://sketchnscrap.blogspot.ca/2015/05/card-sketch-50.html

Thank you for stopping by and for your wonderful comments, hope you can play along with Let's Get Sketchy and Sketch~n~scrap this month!!!

11 comments:

  1. What beautiful projects!! I know your friend will love the gift and card! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty projects. I bet your friend will love it. Thanks for joining us at Sketch n Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful canvas and wonderful gift!! Thanks for joining our challenge at LGS :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card and layout!! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So lovely! Both card and layout are special gifts that I'm sure will be treasured. Thanks for playing along with us this month at Sketch N Scrap. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great take on the card sketch! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch N Scrap! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love both of your creations! Thank you for joining in with Sketch~N~Scrap's 3rd Birthday Month!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a priceless gift, Rebecca! Just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very nice card! Thank you for joining us this month at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful projects!! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.
    Surama

    ReplyDelete