Friday 26 June 2015

Just Beachy - ScrapMuch? Sketchy Friday Reveal (264/365)

Good morning scrappyland!!! It is Friday and that means it is sketchy friday with Team B. This week's sketch is super fun and I went with a beach layout because it's summer and I cannot wait to get back to the beach/lake. This picture was taken last year when we met my family in Salmon Arm for a week of camping on the lake:


This is the fun sketch we got to play with:

This was a lot of fun to work on, I used my silhouette to cut the title, background and doily. The background I cut on cream paper then sprayed with brown and gold sprays to give it more of a beachy look. The title I also cut with cream paper, then "painted" glue on the words and covered with glitter. The umbrella I painted with tim holtz distress paint and then when it dried, I outlined it with liquid pearls. I switched up the sketch and added the strip to the bottom and used double sided tape and covered it with glitter so it looked more like sand. I added the string because there was lots of rope on the beach (although you can't see it in the picture as we were playing in an area that was relatively clean).

Thank you for stopping by and hope you can play along this month for a chance at a prize. . .you have until June 29th (yes three days but that give you the weekend) to link up your layout: http://shopscrapmuch.blogspot.ca/2015/06/sketch-y-friday-with-team-b_26.html

Until next time have a great day!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment