Sunday 20 September 2015

I do love you (340/365)

Next up today is a layout I created from pictures of my son's valentine's party at playgroup this year.


I used Stuck?! Sketches September 15th sketch:


I used papers from Dear Lizzy (serendipity), flowers by recollection, stampin' up stamps, tim holtz distress inks, recollection banners and craft medley sequins.

Thank you for stopping by and for your wonderful comments, hope you can play along this month; http://stucksketches.blogspot.ca/2015/09/september-15-2015-reveal-and-guest.html

4 comments:

  1. Such a sweet page, love the embellishing! Thank you for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great take on the sketch! I love the flowers and your cute photos! Thanks so much for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just look at those sweet, little faces! Love the happy mix of patterns on your beautiful blooms! Thanks so much for playing along with us this month at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete