Monday 15 February 2016

Giving Nana a haircut

When my mom and son are together, kyle can pretty much do anything to her (well within reason). During our trip to visit them of Christmas 2014, I was dying my mom's hair and kyle decided nana need a haircut first. Sso we let him "cut" nana's hair using a comb and a tea towel. When he was finally finished, I coloured her hair. It was just too cute that I had to grab my camera and snap some pictures of him "cutting" nana's hair.

I used Stuck?! February 1st sketch: 

I used papers from Pink Paislee, brads I got from some gift bag I got in an exchange (so no idea who they are from), snowman stickers are from recollection, alphas are thickers and crate paper, paint is tim holtz, chalk ink from clearsnap and some stickles

Thank you for stopping by and for your wonderful comments, I really do appreciate the feedback. hope you can play along at Stuck?! http://stucksketches.blogspot.ca/2016/02/february-1-2016-challenge.html

6 comments:

  1. So cute, love these photos - Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches Hugs Sarah x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this cute page and how you used the sketch!! Fabulous paper choices!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those little moments are always nice to scrap ! Nice layout ! Thanks for playing at Stuck?! Sketches !

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great memory! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just so sweet, what a darling memory and sweet photos ! Thank you for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great take on the sketch! I love the cute photos! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete