Monday 31 October 2016

Imagine - November Pixels and Paper DT reveal

good morning, hope everyone is doing well!!! i am in the new place and am loving it!!! I still don't have a scrap space so that is on the agenda for this week.

Here is this month's inspiration:



here is my take, I was inspired by the chair (which looks super comfy) and the idea of relaxing, as well as the flowers on the wall:


and some close-ups



The cut file is from the silhouette store. I used a variety of flowers from different manufacturers including prima, recollections and the dollar store. To create the title, I painted a wood veneer in white and once it dried used gold smooch accent ink to trace over.

Thank you for stopping by, hope you can play along this month at Pixels and Paper. This month's twist is to have some gold in your layout. You have until the end of the month to link up your creation to: http://pixelsandpaperchallengeblog.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment