Wednesday 1 February 2017

Love - - Pixels and Paper February DT Reveal

Hello everyone and welcome to February!!! Are you still writing 2016 (it's okay if you are!!!)

Today is February 1st and that means inspiration release day at Pixels and Paper. This month's inspiration is bound to make you smile (and probably crave candy):
Image may contain: food

Here is my take:

I was inspired by the hand-drawn heart in the centre of the photo so I decided to hand stitch two hearts. I then scattered sequins around the page (like the conversation hearts around the heart). The title I made using a stencil and heidi swapp metallic modelling paste. All papers are Head Over Heels by Echo park. The flowers are prima and recollections. Chipboard (southern ridge trading company) i heat embossed in magenta.

Thank you for stopping by and for your wonderful comments. I hope you can find some time this month to play along for a wonderful prize. You have until the end of the month to link your project at: https://pixelsandpaperchallengeblog.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment