Tuesday 7 March 2017

Boys will be boys

Good afternoon, after a week hiatus I finally had some energy to go into my scrap room and spent the whole day down there. First up is a layout I created of my son and his friends at playgroup getting super messy. When I saw this month's inspiration at Scrap the Boys I just knew that I wanted to use this picture as they were such a disaster and took turns washing them up.

Here is the inspiration from Scrap the Boys: I was inspired by the brown and the idea of dirt.

Thank you for your wonderful comments and for stopping by, hope you can play along with Scrap the Boys this month: http://scraptheboys.blogspot.ca/2017/03/march-challenge.html

4 comments:

  1. Great layout!! Love the title work!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear, I love your photo.....this is perfect for our challenge...and your background looks gorgeous, I like your stencil work !!Thanks for joining us at Scrap The Boys...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos and great layout, thank you for joining us at STB.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous pic to suit the theme at Scrap the Boys! Beautiful job.

    ReplyDelete